Terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”) – These Regulations are the contract of a public offer, a substitute for the written or other form of agreement and have the same legal force of a written contract.
Agreement -any agreement resulting from an Offer or Confirmation, and any agreement incorporating these Terms and Conditions by reference.
Website – https://counterskins.store/
Services – means any product or service provided by INGVER LTD’s to Customer pursuant to and as more particularly described in the Agreement.
Personal Data -means any Customer Data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person to the extent that such information is protected as personal data under applicable Data Protection Law.
These terms and conditions govern your use of INGVER LTD’s (company number 13490620, registered office address 41 Devonshire Street, Ground Floor, London, England, W1G 7AJ) Website https://counterskins.store/ (“Website”).
By using the Website, you accept and manifest your assent to these terms and conditions in full. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use and you must not use the Website.
The Website is available to entities, and persons over the age of legal majority, who can form legally binding agreement(s) under applicable law. If you do not qualify, you are not permitted to use the Website.
License to use the Website and Intellectual Property Contained Therein
Unless otherwise stated, all intellectual property rights on the Website and material on the Website owns their right holders (collectively, the “Content”). Except as expressly provided herein, INGVER LTD does not grant to you any express or implied rights to INGVER LTD’s or any third party’s intellectual property.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other information from the Website for your own use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
The limited Intellectual Property license granted herein does not include, and you are prohibited from:
· republishing or translating Content from the Website (including republication on another Website);
· selling, renting or sub-licensing Content from the Website;
· showing or displaying any Content from the Website in public;
· reproducing, duplicating, copying, redistributing or otherwise exploiting Content of the Website for a commercial purpose;
· editing or otherwise modifying any Content of the Website;
· creating derivative works of Content or reverse-engineering Content or any part of any information on the Website;
· framing or utilizing framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Information, without the express written consent of INGVER LTD.
· infringing the Intellectual Property or challenging the validity of the Intellectual Property.
Prohibited Uses of the Website
You shall not:
· use the Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity, including collecting data or confidential information or invading the privacy of third parties.
· use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
· conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Website without INGVER LTD express written consent.
· use the Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
· use the Website for any purposes related to marketing without INGVER LTD express written consent.
· disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Website.
· place false or misleading information on the Website.
· use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Website in a manner not expressly permitted by INGVER LTD.
INGVER LTD and the Website are based in the United Kingdom. The United Kingdom and certain other jurisdictions control the export of products and information. You agree to comply with all such applicable restrictions and not to export or re-export the Content or products purchased on the Website to countries or persons prohibited under the United Kingdom or other applicable export control laws or regulations. If you access and download the Content or purchase a product from the Website, you represent that you are not in a country where such export is prohibited or are not a person or entity to which such export is prohibited. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of your local jurisdiction and any other applicable laws regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Content.
Access to certain areas of the Website may be restricted. INGVER LTD reserves the right to restrict access to any part of the Website, or indeed this entire Website, at INGVER LTD’s discretion.
If INGVER LTD provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access any part of the Website or Content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. INGVER LTD may disable such user ID and password in INGVER LTD’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Linking to any part of the Website is strictly prohibited in the absence of a separate linking agreement with INGVER LTD. Any website or other device that links to any part of the Website or any part available therein is prohibited from (a) replicating Content, (b) using a browser or border environment around the Content, (c) implying in any fashion that INGVER LTD or any of its affiliates are endorsing it or its products, (d) misrepresenting any state of facts, including its relationship with INGVER LTD or any of its affiliates, (e) presenting false information about INGVER LTD products or services or products or services advertised or sold by INGVER LTD, and (f) using any logo or mark
of INGVER LTD or any of its affiliates without express written permission from INGVER LTD.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to the Website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to INGVER LTD a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media.
You also grant to INGVER LTD the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or INGVER LTD or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the Website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
INGVER LTD reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to the Website, or stored on INGVER LTD servers, or hosted or published upon the Website.
Notwithstanding INGVER LTD rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, INGVER LTD does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, the Website.
Currently, the registration is free and not mandatory. If it happens that INGVER LTD services or some functions require payment at the moment or in the future, it will be indicated before the payment. You warrant the accuracy of the information noted by you during registration and having the right to use the e-mail address that was noted. You must notify us immediately if your contact details change.
A valid e-mail address must be noted at the moment of registration, but there is also an option of using the service via the guest access with limited functionality.
The purpose of the provision of your e-mail address is the creation of a user account, as well as the communication with you or providing you with information in accordance with the rules.
Paid and Customer Services
Agreement of paid services shall enter into force on the date of registration on the Website and your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
Upon registration on the Website and full entrance of the payment information into the system, you approve the mandatory tender offer to conclude the terms and conditions for the use of the relevant INGVER LTD services. INGVER LTD’s description of services reflects all expenses related to our services and discounts. INGVER LTD can offer various payment options without any obligations. In case the user does not fulfill his obligation to pay fees, INGVER LTD have the right to block the user’s access to paid INGVER LTD services.
INGVER LTD service is selling products (information). The products are alphanumeric keys, codes and other products for activation of licensed computer games, and other software and digital products advertised on the Website. The user is provided with information support on activation of the products by INGVER LTD through e-mail communication. INGVER LTD guarantees to respond to the user’s e-mail request within 24 hours from receiving it. Regional restrictions are always indicated when placing an order or in the product description.
This Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Content or any products advertised on the Website. INGVER LTD makes no representations or warranties, and disclaims all warranties to the fullest extent permissible by law, in relation to the Website, the Content provided on the Website, and with respect to any products advertised on the Website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, INGVER LTD does not warrant that:
· the Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
· the information on the Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on the Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of Liability
INGVER LTD disclaims all liability to you or to third parties (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the Content, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website.
By using the Website, you agree that the limitations of liability identified herein are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use the Website.
You hereby agree to indemnify INGVER LTD and its officers and agents and undertake to keep INGVER LTD indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs and any amounts paid by INGVER LTD to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of INGVER LTD legal advisers) incurred or suffered by INGVER LTD arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to INGVER LTD other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, INGVER LTD may take such action as INGVER LTD deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the Website, prohibiting you from accessing the Website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Revisions to Terms and Conditions
INGVER LTD may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time at any time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of the Website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on the Website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
INGVER LTD may transfer, sub-contract, sub-license or assign its rights and/or obligations with respect to these terms and conditions, the Content, the Website, or its business, without notifying you or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, sub-contract, sub-license or assign your rights and/or obligations with respect to these terms and conditions, the Content or the Website.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect and that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of the terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and INGVER LTD in relation to your use of the Website and the Content, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of the Website and Content.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. You expressly waive any objection on the grounds of venue or jurisdiction and you agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the Website or any products purchased from the Website must be filed within one (1) month after such claim or cause of action arose.
Refund and cancellation policy
INGVER LTD allows customers to request refunds for products under reasonable conditions.
We may issue refunds under the following conditions:
1. Products not received: The products were not delivered to the customer within the scheduled delivery time. In this case, the customer can apply for a refund.
2. Repeat payment: The customer made repeated payment to one order. In this case, we can respect the customer’s willingness to give a refund. We will refund one of the payments, or multiple payments (The premise is that the order is not delivered.).
3. Sometimes we need your assistance to verify payment information. If you refuse it or do not respond to our request within 7 days, your order will be cancelled and refunded immediately. For account orders, if you do not complete verification within 2 days, your order will be cancelled and refunded immediately.
4. When your payment amount is less than the order amount, you will have the opportunity to make up the balance. If you refuse it or do not respond within 7 days, your order will be cancelled and refunded immediately.
In the following cases, I am afraid we can not refund to customers:
1. Completed delivery: the products have been delivered to the customer as agreed and consistent with the description.
2. Unpaid Order: The customer is not allowed to apply for a refund for the unpaid order.
3. For any reason other than the reasons listed above in “We may issue refund under the following conditions”.
Ordering & Delivery
Orders normally are delivered within 1-15 minutes from moment payment is approved. Orders are delivered as virtual item on your registered e-mail.